B N Singh Pappan

Saharsa : Bino Sao, 50, a farmer of village Shahpur under Sonbersa Raj police station in Saharsa district, and his cow died due to electrocution on July 16, 2017, evening, when a live electric wire fell on them.

Bino Sao was feeding his cow outside his house when a live electric wire fell on them. Both Bino and his cow died on the spot. Police assured the angry villagers, who had blocked the main road at Shahpur Bazaar for two hours after the incident, that action would be taken against the Junior Engineer ( power) concerned and adequate compensation would be given to the deceased’s family.

3 thoughts on “Farmer, cow die due to electrocution at Saharsa village”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *