Speed Post News Network

Bagaha: Raju Ram , 20, died due to electrocution in separate incidents under Bagaha Town police station on September 3, 2018, morning.The body was brought over to Sub-Divisional Hospital, Bagaha, for autopsy.

Raju Ram, 20, son of Sudama Ram of Bishambhrapur under Bagaha town police station, died due to electrocution on September 3 morning when he came in contact with a live electric wire passing over the roof of his house while  disposing of some building materials from the roof.  He died while being taken to the hospital.

Saral Sahni, 22, son of  Shyam Bihari Sahni of poorhouse locality under Bagaha town police station died allegedly due to heavy boozing. The family members brought him to the Government Hospital, Bagaha, where doctor declared him brought dead.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *