B N Singh Pappan

Saharsa : Ruby Devi, 50, wife of Kailash Mukhia of Chabiyari Tola at village Rajwara under Sonbersa Raj Police Station (PS) in Saharsa district died due to electrocution on October 2, 2017, morning, after suddenly coming into contact with a live electric wire at her cowshed. She had gone to the cowshed to feed her cattle. Ruby Devi died on the spot. Her husband Kailash Mukhia had left the village two days back to work outside. Panchayat Mukhia Milan Kumar Paswan and representative of Sarpanch Anmol Ram visited the house of the deceased to mourn her.

One thought on “Woman dies due to electrocution at Saharsa village”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *