Speed Post News Network

Bagaha : Divya Devi, 27, wife of Ravindar Mahto  of village Champapur Gonauli under Valmikinagar police station in Bagaha police district died on January 14, 2019, late evening at Sub-Divisions Hospital, Bagaha, during treatment. Dr S P Agarwal of the hospital said that she was suffering from cold and cough and was taking cough syrup but unfortunately on January 14 in place of cough syrup she consumed pesticide, which was kept beside the cough syrup bottle. It that caused her death, he said.

2 thoughts on “Woman dies after unintentionally consuming pesticide at Bgaha”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *