Speed Post News Network

Buxar : Two persons including a teenage boy died due to electrocution at different places in Buxar district during last 24 hours.Police brought the bodies to the Buxar Sadar Hospital for post-mortem.

Ravi Pratap Singh, 35, son of Ramakant Singh of village Rajpur under Rajpur police station in Buxar district, and president, Vyavasaayi Sangh, died due to electrocution when a iron pipe he was holding came in contact with live electric wire when he was on his way to his residence from the market on his motorcycle on August 2, 2017. The pillion rider Kapindeo Ram, who was seriously injured, is struggling for life at Buxar Sadar Hospital.

In another incident, Madan Paswan, 15, a class VIII student, was electrocuted to death at Ataw village under Dumraon police station in Buxar district on August 1 evening when he came in contact with a live electric wire while playing in the field. He was a son of Nageshwar Paswan of Ataw village.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *