Speed Post News Network

Gaya: Three persons died due to electrocution at village Tetua under Atri police station in Gaya district on Monday morning. The deceased were identified as Niranjan Singh, his wife and son Alok. Niranjan’s wife had gone to the backyard of her house to dump garbage where she accidentally touched a live electric wire lying on its fence. She fell on the ground due to electric shock. Niranjan  and Alok too were electrocuted when they tried to save her. All three died on the spot. Angry villagers  blocked the local road after the incident.

One thought on “Three die due to electrocution at Gaya village”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *