Dr K K Kaushik

Muzaffarpur : Two grandsons of Phulgen Rai of village Talimpur under Mehdiyan in panchayat under Meenapur block in Muzaffarpur district on January 8 at SKMCH, Muzaffarpur. They were admitted to SKMCH as their condition deteriorated after taking tea and biscuits at home on January 8 morning. In fact, all the members of Rai had taken tea and biscuits at home in the morning and fell ill and were admitted to SKMCH where Rai’s two grandsons aged five and seven years died. Sources said that perhaps some pesticide got mixed with the tea.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *