Speed Post News Network

SasaramTwo persons including a woman were electrocuted to death at village Parasiya under Dawath police station in Rohtas district on Wednesday. The family members cremated both of them by the time police reached there. SHO Dawath police station Ashok Kumar said that Rahman Hussain, 15, of Parasia village under Dawath police station was going to market along with his friend. He tried to wash his feet in a ditch filled with rain water not knowing that a live electric wire was lying in the water. As he put his leg in the water, he was electrocuted. Seeing him in danger, his friend went home and told his mother about the incident. His mother Shairun Begum rushed to the spot to save Rahman but she too was also electrocuted. Both mother and son died on the spot.

2 thoughts on “Mother, son die due to electrocution in Rohtas”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *