B N Singh Pappan

Saharsa : An elderly person Guru Prasad Mandal of village Parokia under Gwalpara police station in Masdhepura district died due to electrocution while  two women of the same village very seriously injured when a high tension live elctric wire fell on an auto they were travelling by at  Dumrail Chowk under Sadar Police station in Saharsa district on September 8, 2017. The injured were admitted to Saharsa Sadar Hospital. Angry over the incidents, the locals blocked Dumrail Chowk on Saharsa – Madhepura road.

Six residents of village Parokia had hired an auto and were en route village Maina Mahapura in Saharsa district to offer prayer at a temple there. Three other passengers of the auto, however, escaped unhurt. Police have seized the auto and taken statements of the two injured women to take appropriate action in the matter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *