Dr K K Kaushik

Samastipur : Four members of a family were charred to death in in an incident of fire at a house in Ghosh Lane under Town Police Station, Samastipur, in Samastipur district late November 30, 2017, night.

The deceased were identified as Sunil Dua, 55, an auto spare parts dealer, his wife Saroj Dua, 50, his father Ram Lal Dua, 75, and his aunt Bedi Dua, 80. They were sleeping at their Ghosh Lane residence when the fire broke out at the house.

The district administration extinguished the fire with the help of the locals and also saved Sunil Dua’s son Shivam. The bodies were sent to Samastipur Sadar hospital for post-mortem. Short circuit is said to be the reason behind the devastating fire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *