B N Singh Papan

Saharsa : Two minor school boys : Prabhat Kumar, 15, and Kundan Kumar, 14, both natives of Gordah panchayat under Salkhua police station in Saharsa, died after February 2 midnight in a fire caused due to leakage in gas cylinder when they were cooking food at Saini Tola lodge under ward number 15 of Nagar Panchayat, Simri Bakhtiyarpur. Both the boys were living together at the lodge for last four years for study purpose. Both the bodies were sent to Saharsa sadar hospital for post-mortem.

The two boys had returned to their room after participating in `Jagran’ to programme related Saraswati Puja in the area. The leakage in gas cylinder started when they were cutting vegetables into pieces. But, they remained unaware of it. When they lighted the stove, suddenly fire broke out in the room and they could not come out of the room.  After sometime some locals noticed the smoke and informed Bakhtiyarpur police station. SHO, Bakhtiyarpur police station, Umashankar Kamat, reached the spot and took the two boys out of the room after breaking it open. But, by the time the two boys had died. Police are inquiring into the incident.

Prabhat was son of Ramchandra Yadav while Kundan was son of Madan Yadav. Their death has shattered their kin, relatives and villagers.

 

2 thoughts on “Two school boys die in fire caused due to leakage in gas cylinder in Saharsa”
  1. … [Trackback]

    […] Find More on that Topic: thespeedpost.com/two-school-boys-die-in-fire-caused-due-to-leakage-in-gas-cylinder-in-saharsa/ […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *