B N Singh

Saharsa : A devastating fire broke out at the house of one Mahendra Sah near Gangjala Chowk under Sadar police station, Saharsa, which soon also engulfed several shops and around 18 huts reducing them to ashes on February 13 evening.

Mahendra Sah, a  cartpuller, had kept his hard earned Rs 1.5 lakh for the marriage of his daughter but the entire cash was reduced to ashes in the fire caused due to an electric spark. Sah lost his house as well as cash. His wife Shanti Devi asking the people how she would now solemnise the marriage of her daughter. Fire tenders reached the spot and extinguished the fire.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *